Constitution of the City of Oxford School Association (COSA)
1. Membership of COSA shall be open to all former pupils of The City of Oxford School in George Street, Oxford. Honorary Membership may be granted by a vote at the Annual General Meeting to anyone who has contributed to the well-
2. The Annual Subscription shall be £10. Life Membership shall be £50. Cheques should be made payable to “COSA”.
3. The Annual General Meeting shall be held in the Spring of each year and shall elect a Committee consisting of a Chairman, a Vice-
4. The Chairman shall take the chair at the Annual General Meeting and at all meetings of the Committee. In his unavoidable absence the Vice-
5. The Secretary shall inform all the members of the date, place and time of the Annual General Meeting. He shall also keep Minutes of the Annual General Meeting.
6. The Treasurer shall collect and keep the funds of COSA and shall present an update of receipts, expenditure and balance at each meeting of the Committee. He shall use the funds as authorised by the Committee. He shall present a Balance Sheet to the Annual General Meeting.
7. The Membership Secretary shall remind all members when their subscription is due.
8. The immediate objects shall be
(a) to enable former pupils of the School to keep in touch with each other,
(b) to prepare a History of the School from 1881 to 1966
9. Notice of any proposed alteration to the Constitution shall be sent in writing to the Secretary at least 21 days before the Annual General Meeting with the names of a Proposer and Seconder